The path and teachings of Jesus can lead to a higher consciousness and the experience of oneness (sacredness) in the unity of all creation;
The teachings of Jesus can draw from diverse sources of wisdom in our spiritual journey.
A true Christian community (church) is inclusive of all people, including but not limited to:
• Conventional Christians and questioning skeptics
• Believers (of any spiritual path or religion) and agnostics
• Total equality of women and men
• Those of all sexual orientations and gender identities
• Those of all classes and abilities;
The way we interact with one another and all creation is the fullest expression of our faith;
We find grace in search for understanding as we know there is more value in experience than in absolutes;
We strive for peace and justice among all people;
We strive to protect and restore the integrity of our planet; and
We commit to a path of life-long learning, compassion and selfless love.